The Wooden Railway is an open ended play system developed years ago and promoted by companies such as BRIO and TC Timbers. The wooden railway has allowed generations of children to create their own world in which they bring their imagination to life.
Recently Learning Curve has reinvigorated the wooden railway with the stories of Thomas the Tank Engine. Through the stories children learn important lessons about the values of friendship, fair play, and teamwork. Children recreate this world as they play on their wooden railway, quickly learning character names, their colors, and numbers.
As you evaluate toys for your child or grandchild we hope you consider some of the great features of the wooden railway.
- The wooden toys are safe, durable and sturdy and can withstand years of heavy play. Toys are painted with non-toxic paints, made from hard woods and are guaranteed for life.
- Playing with the trains and accessories develop manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination contributing to their gross and fine motor skills.
- Reinforce imagination, creativity, social development, and sense of accomplishment.
- The wooden railway platform is supported by many manufactures such as Learning Curve, Maxim, Safari, Whittle Shortline, Maple Landmark, and more. This makes for an exciting array of compatible toys for a broad range of play. The many companies consistently come out with new toys, allowing you to keep your wooden railway exciting and engaging for your child.
- The wooden railway helps introduce children to the world of trains and their role in our society.
Free Shipping Today* on any order over $79. Less than $79.00 only $9.95.
(*see "about us" page above for exceptions.)
SAME DAY SHIPPING FOR MOST WEEKDAY ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 10:00 AM EST.
Questions/Phone Orders: (864) 569-0146 (Greenville, South Carolina)
9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET Mon.-Fri.
Gift Wrap is available ($3.50/item)
(Multiple items may be combined to reduce gift wrap charge)
Thank you for visiting our Wooden Railway Adventures and Choochoos4u! website.
All Thomas the Tank Engine photos are courtesy of:
© 2012 Tomy (Learning Curve International, Inc).
Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends A BRITT ALLCROFT COMPANY PRODUCTION.
Based on The Railway Series by The Rev W Awdry © 2007 Gullane (Thomas) Limited
All other photos and material shown in this website
are the copyrighted property of ABC Booksleuths, Dazy USA, Inc, Maxim Enterprises, Inc.,
Whittle Shortline, Maple Landmark, Safari Ltd.,
Neat-Oh!, Melissa & Doug, Sandylion, Pecoware, American Train & Toy, and Schylling
and may not be used without permission.
All advertising logos are the
property of their respective companies/shows.